Who favors the current D1 situation?

Kris foo at bar.com
Fri Mar 7 19:54:19 PST 2008

Jarrett Billingsley Wrote:

> "Kris" <foo at bar.com> wrote in message news:fqse2j$2s5n$1 at digitalmars.com...
> > Janice Caron Wrote:

> >> It's not in my nature to form opinions in the absence of data.
> >
> > That is the funniest, and perhaps most deliberately misleading post ever
> > made to this NG
>
> Now, now!

Seriously Jarrett ... I'll be happy to dig up prior posts to illustrate :)

I believe there's at least one beauty about how Tango is written by amateurs or ignorant fools, or something, all based merely upon the existence of CamelCase in module names.

Classic stuff, and quite contrary to claims of "It's not in my nature to form opinions in the absence of data". If you deliberately manufacture or synthesize said data, or otherwise generate it via one's subjective whims alone, then obviously the claim would hold true in the above example or any other. Slick huh?

I'm not here to rock the boat, but really ...