Who favors the current D1 situation?

Kris foo at bar.com
Sat Mar 8 10:40:09 PST 2008

There needs to be a foil for your BS, Janice, since some newer people may
accidentally actually buy into it. Thus, every time these BS filters have a
meltdown, I will happily call you out:

You claim:
---
It's not in my nature to form opinions in the absence of data
---

You said:
------
Module names in mixed case!? Did the Tango folk not read the D style
guide where it says "Module and package names are all lower case, and
only contain the characters [a..z][0..9][_]", or did they just
purposefully decide to avoid it? If the former, that was amateurish;
if the latter, it was petty.
------

In case you don't recognise it, that is one pompous, arrogant and subjective
opinion, in the absence of any realistic data whatsoever. It took a litany
of further posts for you to even grasp that a 'style guide' is just that: a
Guide. Full post is right here:
http://www.digitalmars.com/d/archives/digitalmars/D/Re_D_Conference_Tango_Phobos_58225.html#N58577
You call for moderation on these forums, Janice. The bullshit needs to be
moderated too. After all, this is supposed to be a place for learning.

"Janice Caron" <caron800 at googlemail.com> wrote
[snip]
> This got old a long time ago. Can we drop it?

It was old the first time around.