[OT] Would it be OK to post a job ad?

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Sat Mar 8 11:46:12 PST 2008

Reply to ty,

> If you want to live in a concrete box in a concrete jungle thats your
> choice and I respect that. When you also want to start policing me its
> a different matter. Go join the police force if thats what gets you
> off.

That is not the case.

Reread my original comment, then read my follow up to that last post. If
you don't see that I'm /not/ jugging you, find an American and ask them to
read it and translate it for you to make sure the dialect differences aren't
getting in the way. *I'm not saying what you said is inappropriate!* Frankly,
I have no problem with it. The only thing I have a problem with is spending
/my/ time filtering out the CRAP that you will, sooner or later, warranted
or not, get over comments like that. If it gets to be to much trouble there's
an easy fix for all of us, never even read your post. Take your pick. Frankly
I'd rather it /was/ worth my time to read your posts.

> Think about it . Apart from what we do to
> amuse ourselves inbetween there isn't anything else

If the point of life is amusement, then we'er all tost. (BTW the word amuse
litteraly means to "not think")