The Muppet Show

Kris foo at bar.com
Sat Mar 8 12:18:43 PST 2008

"BCS" <ao at pathlink.com> wrote .
> Reply to kris,
>
>> Here's a question for a lighthearted Saturday - you ever see
>> characters from the Muppet Show hanging around the NG?
>>

> Who am I? Beaker, the victim of poorly designed expedients or maybe
> Bunsen, the perpetrator of said experiments?
>
> (Don't worry, it nigh on impossible to hurt my feelings with facts ;)

hehehe

The fun thing about a Muppet comparison is that the puppets were intended to
convey a sense of everyday caricature - people in real life who fit the
role/mask rather well. I'm sure each of us can come up with a handful of
matches (ng persona <=> muppet), but it would be the overlap of common
choices that might get the best laugh

Might be a tad non-PC to publish such matches, but there's perhaps a bit of
shared amusement in thinking about it. Gave me a giggle, at least,
especially when considering some of the more dramatic Muppet personas :-)