OT: Sean, about your mail reader settings

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Sun Mar 9 09:46:18 PDT 2008

Sean, it seems to me you're writing in a window that's wider than 80
chars, AND that for some reason the outgoing text seems not to flow
(that is, if I, or you yourself look at it in an 80 character window,
then every line is split into two, with the remaining couple of words on
the latter line).

Ok, it's merely an annoyance, but I thougth to mention it, since you
yourself wouldn't see the problem reading your own posts on your machine.