Who favors the current D1 situation?

Kris foo at bar.com
Sun Mar 9 15:14:35 PDT 2008

"lurker" <lurker at lurk.com> wrote in message
news:fr1fek$29jf$1 at digitalmars.com...
> watching for quite a while.
> you really kill me. are you resistant to to see that you did something
> wrong???
> please go into yourself and think a little.
>
> sorry not an english native.

Your English is perfectly fine ... don't worry about it.

It would be helpful if perhaps you would be more specific in what you are
criticizing? Without that, your post can run the risk of being mistaken for
that of a troll, and I'm sure that's not the case here. Also, it can be
worth noting that anonymous posts are often disregarded, especially where
the subject matter is perhaps a little delicate? That's because there's a
couple of lurking jokers who find joy in the act of sock-puppetry, as they
troll.

Cheers;