Dsss-annoying feature

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Sun Mar 9 16:47:37 PDT 2008

Reply to ty,

> DSSS is looking pretty good as a builder but one thing that wastes my
> time is if it hangs up somewhere building a list of say 30 files I go
> back fix the problem and then issue build again .
>
> Dsss then instantly wipes what has been compiled already and starts
> again !
>
> Is there a way to make it ignore work already done if you want it to ?

If you give it the -full (or is it -clean, check the docs) flag it will wipe
out the work already done. If not, it should notice that the file are up
to date and not re-build them. I'm not clear from your question which you
want. If that doesn't help, I'd need more details to be of more help. OTOH
I use bud or shell scripts and haven't touched dsss an months so that might
be out of date.