Dsss-annoying feature

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Sun Mar 9 17:15:50 PDT 2008

Gregor Richards Wrote:

> Ty Tower wrote:
> > DSSS is looking pretty good as a builder but one thing that wastes my time is if it hangs up somewhere building a list of say 30 files I go back fix the problem and then issue build again .
> > Dsss then instantly wipes what has been compiled already and starts again !
> >
> > Is there a way to make it ignore work already done if you want it to ?
> >

> Simply put, this is completely and totally incorrect. It is in fact the
> opposite of the truth.
>
>   - Gregor Richards

OK so mine IS doing this, which apparently it should not
I have been building dwt-examples  and I have watched it start again 4 times so far today,
It has done so since I started that's why its an annoying feature . Perhaps something happened in the latest updates?
then I remade the dsss.conf file and deleted what had been already compiled and used that to avoid the issue.