Rebuild - an annoying feature

Jb jb at nowhere.com
Mon Mar 10 05:05:14 PDT 2008

"Ty Tower" <tytower at hotmail.com.au> wrote in message
news:fr2r6r$1brv$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Gregor Richards Wrote:
> but he's not too smart ,I see why the problems and why so few users
>
> Keep covering your arse son and some fools will believe you and persevere.
> 100 or so users in 4 years -not doing too well son

They let you download and use their software for free, they even try to help
you for free. And all you do is act like a spoilt child who thinks the whole
world owes you somthing.

It doesnt.

If you cant be polite, then you will always be shunned on any adult
programing forum. I suspect with your attitude you probably experience that
in many areas of your life.

So i sugest you grow up.. or else..

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/2787/fail2it9.jpg