Rebuild - an annoying feature

Neil Vice psgdg at swiftdsl.com.au
Mon Mar 10 07:43:43 PDT 2008

"Ty Tower" <tytower at hotmail.com.au> wrote in message
news:fr2r6r$1brv$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Gregor Richards Wrote:
> but he's not too smart ,I see why the problems and why so few users
>
> Keep covering your arse son and some fools will believe you and persevere.
> 100 or so users in 4 years -not doing too well son

I must admit I have been very frustrated with D at times as I expected too
much of an alpha version (D2 is still considered alpha yes?) that I
understand now is still under heavy development and I have been very pleased
by the changes I've seen particularly in 2.011 and 2.012. I have found
myself using D after having been disappointed by many other languages, fussy
as I am.

Given the amount of criticism you appear to have of D, related projects and
the people involved I have to ask, why then are you using it?