Logitech G15 Display SDK in D

Mike vertex at gmx.at
Mon Mar 10 08:08:25 PDT 2008

That would be great - I've looked through the files and - yeah - the C
part is easy, the C++ part seems a bit harder. Maybe your bindings could
serve as a starting point for a library; maybe some "advanced input
device" library - with bindings and high-level abstraction for keyboards
like the G15 and graphics tablets (since I'm doing that anyway). I think
that would go well together in a library. I don't know about Linux,
however, recently installed it on my laptop and still I have only managed
to get Hello World to compile&run :)

I've got a seminar now (Excel 2007 *sigh*) so I'm in a bit of a hurry, but
I'll check the NG this evening.

-Mike