Logitech G15 Display SDK in D

lutger lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:26:31 PDT 2008

Mike wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 00:58:35 +0100, Lutger <lutger.blijdestijn at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I see I didn't get very far, it still compiles and works with dmd 1.022
>> though.
>>
>> I remember having some difficulties with the lib format provided by
>> logitech, I think I just compiled a dll from this myself or found one
>> via the internet.
>
> I think I'm giving up too ... tried various ways to convert the COFF lib
> to OMF, the best result was 1 missing symbol. Maybe linking with another
> linker would help. I'm not sure about the dll thing, since lglcd.lib is
> just a wrapper that loads the "real" dll. So loading a DLL to load a DLL
> sounds a bit strange. But there is an alternative implementation, at least
> I've found some hints on google. Maybe that's a good way.

Are you sure it's just an import library? I know I've tried loading the
functions dynamically from the real dll but that didn't work. I have
downloaded some binding somewhere and I believe they have just wrapped the
lib as a dll, so I did that myself. I just tested a simple program on
windows and it does work, I'll go check it out further, might take a couple
of days though.