Jesse is on a definate campaign

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Wed Mar 12 05:27:45 PDT 2008

Finals must be done . Wonder how he went

Well I searched you too and lo and behold a nutter you are for sure
Give everybody a box cutter ,or maybe a nuclear bomb as was the way of the Cold War.

http://nascent.freeshell.org/aboutme/beliefs/collective.php#security

Quote by Jesse
"Let us take a look at what stereotypes do for us. You meet a Doberman Pincher in a junk yard, stereotypically the dog will defend by barking and biting, we stay away. You see a gang in an ally way smoking, stereotypically they are willing to fight one that comes by, we stay away. Stereotyping gives us a lot of information about a person that we only just met. Though it is not limited to strangers as we will still stereotype our closest friends, we know more about them so the stereotype will be close."

So this means take instant likes/dislikes based on the fact that a person eats something you don't like or doesn't like the same movies huh?

You are a nutter Jesse  and your vendetta is noticed . False posts and all.