DMD Linux Question

Justin Greenwood jgreenwood37 at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 14 10:51:38 PDT 2008

I have a shared linux hosting account, and I'd like to compile my cgi
scripts with DMD on their server (they have 64 bit centos linux).
Unfortunately they don't have the "/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5" shared
library available.

Do you linux wizards know any way I can run dmd with the needed shared
libraries in my user account directory? Maybe referencing the shared
libraries "~/lib64/libstdc++.so.5" by adding the path to some
environment variable or command line argument or something?

I really appreciate your help,
Justin