request for moderation

anonymous anon at anon.com
Sat Mar 15 12:49:06 PDT 2008

I am a regular on this news group from Europe.Not Janice.I say this for her protection for more attacks from kris.Walter can identify me from my IP and confirm.

I write because I am indignated about how kris does personal attacks and vendetta in this group with our silent acceptance.To see how a person spends time creating attacks and searching messages from months,is disturbing.But we can not fight that because in a news group the one with less scrupules always wins.kris could "win" an argument with Hawking in sci.physics.The reason my message is anonymous is the same.kris would make impractical for me to participate in this group.

We saw the same thing many times.kris picks somebody who criticizes tango.He bombs the person with dirty personal attacks.He invests all time and energy in these evil attacks.To read his posts,is like seeing a car accident in slow movement.The person is not willing to play the same game and leaves disgusted.We are happy it ended.

Filtering his messages out is not the response because he pushes good contributors away.When some asked for a moderated newsgroup,Walter said he likes the wild west style.But no adventure here.Simply a jerk with no lows or limit says anything he wants to decent people and we must accept that in silence,otherwise we will be next.Even if kris is valuable as a D programmer that is not a reason to accept such comportament from him or any one.

I too do not like the delays.But now I think moderation is the right answer to what happens in this group.