request for moderation

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:31:13 PDT 2008

The irony, anon asking for moderation /b

What exactly is the problem with personal attacks?
(Except that they aren't related to programming)

I have no problem with personal attacks, as it challenges my ideas.

If the personal attacks are solemnly at parts that I can't change (skin
colour etc.) then I'd just ignore them.
The same goes for dumb name calling.

Almost always a post like 'ignore X, he/she is always like that' suffices to
make the attacked aware of the status of the attacker and for those times it
really goes too far the posts can be deleted.