request for moderation

Kris foo at bar.com
Sun Mar 16 12:05:05 PDT 2008

"anonymous" <anon at anon.com> wrote
>I am a regular on this news group from Europe.Not Janice.
>
> The reason my message is anonymous is the same.kris would make impractical
> for me to participate in this group.

Fair enough, anonymous.

You say you are a regular here, but that you're afraid to identify yourself
solely
because of something awful that might happen. Hrm.

You appear to wish I were gone, so I'll make you a deal, ok? I give you my
word that I will refrain from further participation on this ng if what you
fear transpires, and you are whom you claim to be. That seems to be quite
reasonable?

If you are indeed a "regular" "from Europe", then nothing to worry about.