request for moderation

anonymous anonymous at anon.com
Sun Mar 16 11:42:34 PDT 2008

I use filtering.If it is perfect still I notice Andrei Alex stop posting.Soon Janice stop posting,maybe.Then who is next.

The quote I disagree with: <<I've only seen this with Janice; they annoyed each other long in the past and have a habit of getting on each others' nerves,>> I think it is wrong to put simmetry between what Janice did and what Kris did.Janice made a mistake 6 months early.Kris is creating a personal attack, long and evil.