request for moderation

anonymous anonymous at anon.com
Sun Mar 16 11:59:59 PDT 2008

I am glad you achieved balance,but here I do not think you are balanced.You offer legality to kris's personal attacks.

One thing from you I disagree:"I believe his hypocracy-crushing crusade is spewing shrapnel at many innocent bystanders and thus is creating a net-loss in the community atmosphere."You make this sounds like his so called crusade is in essence good,but only has a few side-effects.But it is not.It is not apropriate on this news group to acuse people of hypocrisy.And it is not apropriate to do personal attacks.You cause more harm because you offer kris the encouragment that he needs to continue his comportament.Evil actions are hard to justify so they thrive on others encouragment.