request for moderation

anonymous anonymous at anon.com
Sun Mar 16 13:21:37 PDT 2008

I honestly misunderstood your English.(My English is not very good.)I guessed what you mean by reading some bizarre good things you had to say about kris's personality.Everything he writes is contrary to that.I am sure you are right,because you know him personally.But what we see is what he writes.Defending such deeply disturbed writing,is very hard.To repeat myself,I am not against kris,only against non civil comportament.