Questions about D for a real project

downs default_357-line at yahoo.de
Mon Mar 17 07:08:54 PDT 2008

BCS wrote:
> Reply to Ary,
>> Well... unless they are
>> willing to quit their job just for a bug fix or enhancement.
>
> We're /not/ looking to /hire/ a tool chain <G>

Hah.

"Fresh, dynamic startup looking to hire a D compiler/linker. Must have two years experience with generating AST representations. Must be able to generate x86 assembler. Must be able to perform optimizations equivalent to O2 on the standard GCC scale. JVM bytecode not required, but would definitely help your chances. Employee insurance benefits cover segmentation faults."