Baiting

TyTower tytower at msn.com.au
Tue Mar 18 00:57:42 PDT 2008

Derek Parnell Wrote:

Ummm  err   jeez thats a hard one . Use that ........but dont let the insiders at the server. Thats where some of them have come from I reckon.

I just offer up that a free board is a very necessary thing in this age of electronic censorship and Government policing activity.
If you don´t stand behind free speech you will lose it Some people swear some don´t.
some drink some don´t some shoot some dont , same with smoking , poison sprays , genetic modification and so on

Whatever your pleasure you will be in the minority. EG  if you play Tennis and people want to ban it you will find the majority will not be participants so it does not bother them if a few paranoids don´t get to play tennis. - Not well put but you get my drift?