Formatting error for Lars

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Fri Mar 21 16:52:47 PDT 2008

Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:

> From now on I expect you

Up yours .I could not give a shit what you expect .Where do you get
off you arrogant prick.I will continue to change examples as I wish
and how I learn is no business of yours.

You should get off your high horse and answer in a reasonable fashion
or do not bother to answer at all in my opinion and I don't tell
people what to do at all if I can help it.

That said you are of course right but in the example queried by
someone else you gave a pretty cryptic , curt reply which did not
explain anything and it was posted on the .learn forum too.

Well see how long this post stays up until that Phillips bastard
deletes it again .