WeakRef updated to better support Tango -- and a question

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Tue Mar 25 10:21:35 PDT 2008

== Quote from Jaaon House (jason.james.house at gmail.com)'s article
> Lars Ivar Igesund Wrote:
> > Jason House Wrote:
> >
> > > Regardless, adding -lgtango and -lgphobos doesn't solve my linking issues.
> > > Below is a copy and paste of the complete output.  I also attached my TT
> > > code that's causing my problem.
> >
> > I wasn't suggesting that these were missing, but rather that you got the Phobos version of the runtime. If that is not the case, could you
please take it to the Tango forum or create a ticket?

> > Lars Ivar
> Given that I must continue using 0.99.4, and the ensuing pain to rebuild and install Tango without the installer, what is the easiest way to
test this?

Use any non-template Tango routine and see if you get a linker error when building the app.  But I'll admit to being a bit surprised that the
Tango build process is painful.  It amounts to running one script, at least for the base lib.

Sean