Candydoc

Georg Wrede georg at nospam.org
Tue Mar 25 12:28:45 PDT 2008

BCS wrote:
> Does anyone known of a regex that matches any name used by someone with
> a legal name of "Ty Tower"? I'm starting to get tired of adding alias to
> my ignore list.

(This is in general, not against BCS. :-) )

Not that I'm endorsing his writings/attitude, but one has to give Ty
credit for not hiding his identity.

It happens that some folks have a few beers before writing, and
intermittently that happens to quite many of us. (Who can say they've
_never_ written here after a couple of beers?)

Other times, some people just have to take some time adjusting to a new
group of people, and that's not even uncommon with "computer folks".
Let's just give him some slack, for the time being.

I think any non-contentious or non-offending posts (i.e. serious) should
be answered, no matter who is writing them.