D language/grammar documentation

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Wed Mar 26 11:43:52 PDT 2008

I'm working on extracting a machine usable grammar from the D
documentation. At this point I have a sed script that works for the most
part. However in doing this I have run across a number of minor errors
in the documentation. Things like inconsistent formatting, non-terminals
being spelled differently in different places and two non-terminals
having the same name. I have been fixing these in my local copy of the
ddoc source and am wondering if I could get the fixes pushed back into
the dsource repository? I also have a small number of others changes
(for example there is a cases where the binding of an optional attribute
is ill defined from a machine's point of view) but these should be
review before they go in.

So, Walter, am I likely to see these changes added? What should I do to
help get them added?