general copyright question

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Thu Mar 27 01:03:55 PDT 2008

> Often, this means that --help or some option advertised by --help
> (like --version or even --license) might spit out the notice.

But lets asume you would use multiple sources with these kind of licenses.
spitting out multiple notices is possible althought it would be kind of
long.
Take Derelict; If you spit out the notice for every sourcefile you used that
would end up being hundreds of lines of notice.

And how do you make clear that the license isn't the license of your
program?
Because as I understand it: the program using the sourcecode doesn't need
to have the same license (otherwise commercial use wouldn't be possible)