Qt bindings with the D2 C++ compatibility

Raynor memphis007fr at yahoo.fr
Sun Mar 30 13:59:11 PDT 2008

I am trying to make a Qt binding for D. I tried the new C++
compatibility with D 2 but its very limited:
- No delegate to C++ methods in D so signals to and from C++ are impossibles
- We must declare all the methods of a C++ class and in the same order
because apparently DMD rely on the order of the virtual table and not on
the name mangling.

I know interfacing with C++ is partialy impossible but i want to know if
  there are plans for improvement or if i can begin to bind Qt with a C
interface.