Removing D embedded in HTML feature

Lionello Lunesu lionello at lunesu.remove.com
Mon Mar 31 03:03:45 PDT 2008

Believe it or not, I have plans for using it.

I've changed TiddlyWiki into an IDE for D (unofficially called TiddlyDee).
TiddlyWiki is basically a single HTML with huge amount of javascript for a
self-contained wiki.

I've changed it so you can tag wiki entries with the tag "D" which enables D
syntax coloring and allows the HTML to be compilable as-is. A button in the
same HTML compiles and runs the project, passing the HTML filename to DMD.

It's not really a serious project, but it sure is nice to have a
cross-platform IDE like that!

L.