Sorting array or AssocArrays by value.

Me Here p9e883002 at sneakemail.com
Sun May 4 15:46:30 PDT 2008

bearophile wrote:

> Me Here:
> > How do I write valGetter() ?
>
> Use the predefined one, my libs are supposed to minimize the work for the
> programmer ;-)
>
> Bye,
> bearophile

Oh. I guess I was confused by the implementation:

void valGetter() { } /// ditto

I couldn't for the life of me se how that would work as is, so I assumed it
must be some kind of virtual functio or place holder.

Actually, I /still/ don't understand how it can work, but if you say it does I
will try it.

What the convention of where to place thrid-party libraries?
The stem (root, path; package?) of the librabry names 'd.*' seems um.. a little
generic?

Cheers, b.