More D newb questions.

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Wed May 7 21:04:51 PDT 2008

Reply to Me,

> You do yourself a disservice by making assumptions on the basis of
> little evidence. Don't make assumptions because I choose to use Perl's
> slices as examples.

Please don't take offence. We routinely get everything from absolute beginners
that haven't a clue how things work to officialy crowned gurus. Without asking
for a resume, you end up having to assuming /something/, generally on little
or no evidence. People get it wrong now and again but generally stuff sort's
it's self out fairly quickly.