why ; ?

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Thu May 8 14:25:35 PDT 2008

Janice Caron, el  8 de mayo a las 15:51 me escribiste:
> 2008/5/8 Leandro Lucarella <llucax at gmail.com>:
> > I don't know what's the
> >  point of putting shitty and unreal examples to prove a point
>
> You won't win any arguments by calling examples "shitty". All that
> will achieve is that people who don't want to be insulted will stop
> debating with you, and D won't change.

Great excuse to not answer a mail with a lot of good points...

Very convenient.

Ok, you are right about "shitty", my apologies for using an unappropriate
word. Please remove " shitty and" in my previous mail and tell me what
flaws you find in my proposal?

Thank you.