why ; ?

Michael Neumann mneumann at ntecs.de
Fri May 9 07:05:32 PDT 2008

terranium wrote:
 > terranium Wrote:
 >
 >> As to java and .net standard naming convention is provided by
standard library.

 > They say, ruby's code is very good... hmm... maybe, but I've seen its
C sources too... :) they're not just bad, they're chaotic evil :)))

After working a while with the C sources of Ruby they'll become less
evil, even so they might be evil :). But hey, it's C!
Just wondering if the sources of the .NET of Java compiler/runtimes are
any better. For sure they are 10x as much code ;-)

And then, there is a lot of bad ruby code out there as well! But if you
have the choice between 500 lines of bad java code and 50 lines bad ruby
code, I'd just take the 50 lines bad ruby code and rewrite it myself ;-)

Regards,

   Michael