More D newb questions.

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Fri May 9 10:32:16 PDT 2008

Me Here wrote:
> Pursuading programmers that there is little conceptual difference between a
> single char and a string of one char, and that they should be usable
> interchangably? Now that could be a real challenge :)
>
> b.

If you want to read an interesting thread go look for any of the threads
here about the difference between null and "", e.i. a null array and an
empty array. People around here have come up with many good reasons to
maintain that distinction, and I expect, if asked, can come up with just
as many good reasons to maintain the distinction between a single
element array and a single element.