Parens

Yigal Chripun yigal100 at gmail.com
Sat May 10 09:14:12 PDT 2008

Koroskin Denis wrote:
> On Sat, 10 May 2008 12:35:22 +0400, Ty Tower <towerty at msn.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Dee Girl Wrote:

>>> It is a bit unusual that parens make such a big difference. Thank
>>> you, Dee Girl

>>> I respectfully disagree, Janice-san. The const subject is of big
>>> interest to me and I read many times on the website about it. I think
>>> in general it is better to write new const(C) but not new C and then
>>> use it to assign a const. It is similar to invariant(C) and it is
>>> impossible to construct a new C and then assign it to invariant(C)
>>> object. In Andres document from ACCU he shows how invariant
>>> constructor must know that object being constructed is invariant. And
>>> the same a const constructor could know that the object being
>>> constructed is const and use that information. Thank you, Dee Girl
>>

>> Ahh the Japs . Exponents of the art of seeming respectful whilst
>> telling you you are a bloody idiot . This ones not so good at it though.
>>

> Please, stop it.

let me just post my thanks to the Mozilla foundation for making
Thunderbird such a good product that filters out garbage like the above.
Denis, You really should not answer his posts cause then innocent people
get exposed to his posts, quoted in your replies. Why would you help him
in such a way, huh?
please add a filter to your newsreader. it's simple and much more
environment friendly.
--Yigal