Parens

Yigal Chripun yigal100 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 02:00:31 PDT 2008

Me Here wrote:
> Yigal Chripun wrote:
>> I'm starting to feel disappointed. Why do people continue to respond to
>> this message? common people! what's the point in filtering if people
>> consider that type of message worthy of a response and a quote?
>> Maybe we should move to a registration-required model whereby ty's login
>> would be removed and blocked a long time ago since it's hardly his first
>> racist remark.
>>
>> --Yigal

I guess I made the same mistake I've complained about. I'm sorry for
that. to my defense, I'll say that it was like 3 at night so I was tired
and didn't notice.
I've also just spotted a typo in there :)
this is my last reply to this thread. hopefully, no one will answer it
and it'll go the way of the dodo.

--Yigal