why ; ?

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Tue May 13 14:47:19 PDT 2008

Reply to Yigal,

> I'll be glad to here that sometime when there's time, if you care to
> tell it.

I'll show up here sooner or later (don't expect sooner)

> anyway, that doesn't mean anything. this just shows that your
> particular
> language couldn't be made to work by your company. that's not a proof
> in any way.

The issue didn't forbid general purpose non-text languages, but they don't
make me thinking it's going to happen any time soon. To put it concisely,
visual systems are fine for a well defined, static domains, but are to rigid
for anything else.