What you use D for?

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Thu May 15 16:39:46 PDT 2008

Reply to Tower,

> In other words they want everything they can possibly get ,right now
> and for nothing .
>
> There are not the numbers here to justify your time and prior
> competition anyway.

I think the same thing applies here as with job adds. People ask for a lot
more than they expect to get. (That was told to me by someone who writes
them)

As to cost: Don't plan on selling it to people (me and us), plan on selling
it to people's employers. They will spend a bit more. As for me, the only
way I'm going to buy it with my /own/ money would be something like an academic
license.

While Ty may be not to far off on the market size for now, the proposed product
just might be able to change that.

And a little competition never hurt anyone.