For Chris

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com
Sat May 17 16:45:01 PDT 2008

I'm sticking this here Chris for a couple of reasons
I dont know if I can post it on your site any more without joining which I rarely do. It gives out a used email which is a pain setting up only to throw it away when the spammers arrive .

I tell people the truth and they often dont want to hear it.
The other reason is this is where you saw it last time

So the attached files (3) are the present state of the Cheque Entry I have been playing with when time permits . Had to meet some lodgement deadlines in the last month so  not much done . Some part of it might assist you

I compile it with "rebuild ChqEntry.d Line.d -debug"