For Chris

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Mon May 19 00:29:45 PDT 2008

Frank Benoit wrote:
> Chris R. Miller schrieb:
>> Hmm, I'm currently working on getting DMD 1.030 working with DWT,
>> Tango, and the rest of the gang.  I'll look at it as soon as I'm done.
>>
> dmd 1.030 is not working with DWT. Bug 2067 is not completely gone.

I suppose I should just run back and make a newer, better version based
off of 1.028 then.  There are some things that it's lacking right now
(such as a debugger!) that really should be in there.

Probably a good thing, too.  I doubt my site would take the traffic
until I manage to split it into two apache vhosts so that active
downloads don't monopolize normal web viewing traffic.