Why we chose not to use D for our Linux project

Neal Alexander WQEQWEUQY at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 20 21:15:09 PDT 2008

Chris R. Miller wrote:
> Neal Alexander wrote:
>> Chris R. Miller wrote:

>>> I wise man speaks of what he sees.  The easiest approach to
>>> communication in a newsgroup, forum, or mailing list is a simple loop:
>>>
>>> 1) State what you see.
>>> 2) State what you think.
>>> 3) (optional) State what you ****think**** should change.
>>> 4) Goto: 1
>>>
>>> Ty sees a resistence to change.  He thinks that this is making D a
>>> harder language for new people to get into.  He thinks that people
>>> should start taking criticism less personally and more like
>>> contstructive criticism.
>>>
>>> I see no reason for animosity here.
>>>
>> I don't see how you can take a person who has conversations with
>> themselves (under different aliases) seriously.
>>
>> Especially when all the multiple personalities are douchebags haha.
>
> In the event that you are accusing me of being "personality" of Ty, I
> rebuke you and must say you have no idea what you are talking about.
>
> We are two different people who live on different continents and have
> different lives.  I resent your implications to the contrary.

If i were accusing you of being him, why would i ask how *you* could
take *him* seriously.

And as far is i can tell, i've seen 2-3 handles that could easily be
aliases of his. Based on their mannerisms/writing style, and how they
always seem to agree with each other and bump each others threads.

Not that i really care either way, but Lars is probably right to call
him a dumbass heh.