Unit Testing for "D".

Nick B nick.barbalich at gmail.com
Tue May 27 03:27:00 PDT 2008

http://www.sdtimes.com/content/article.aspx?ArticleID=32234

I came across this article on SD Times.  I thought it might be of
interest to readers on this newsgroup.

In essence,   Agitar who _was_ the leading vendor for unit testing on
the Java platform, has decided to cease business. The reason is that not
enough companies had got on the Unit Testing band wagon.
I thought their technology and architecture was excellent, even though
it was Java focused.
I had hoped similiar unit testing software might come  to "D".
It could even be viable as Open Source business, assuming that the VC's
don't become involved.
One thing I should point out is that  Agitar _automatically_ created the
unit tests itself. The user just had to confirm that tests were
valid or not, or a bug.

Does anyone have an interest in this area on this newsgroup ?
Any other thoughts / comments ?

cheers

Nick B