Anybody tried to get tango working with GDC under windows?

Marius Muja mariusm at cs.ubc.ca
Thu May 29 15:22:01 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I've been using gdc under linux for my project and now I'm trying to
port it to windows. I'm using tango and there seems to be no tango
distribution for windows that uses the gdc compiler
(gdcwin.sourceforge.net). Are there any issues with using tango with gdc
under windows?
I tried using dmd, but the performance of the generated code is about
twice as slow. More than that, my project contains matlab bindings (a
mex file) and the mex compiler didn't seem to like the object file
generated by dmd (I guess I'd have to configure mex to use dmc instead
of visual c++, which I don't know how easy it is to do).

Thanks,
Marius