New in C#4

Bruce Adams tortoise_74 at yeah.who.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 12:52:48 PST 2008

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:09:50 -0000, Jarrett Billingsley
<jarrett.billingsley at gmail.com> wrote:

> In Python, in Python, in Python.  I'm pretty sick of hearing about
> Python.  D is not Python, D did not come from Python, D is not made to
> cater to Python users and is not designed for the same things that
> Python is used for.  Syntactic choices for symbols, operators, or
> keywords is a completely moot issue.  Please drop it.

In the python forums they're not this ;)

Seriously though D isn't just from C++. Its on one of the main description
pages that
it borrows from Python and why not. Borrow from anywhere and everywhere if
it leads to
improvements.
But yeah, lay off painting the bike-shed.