How does D improve design practices over C++?

Tony tonytech08 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:14:54 PST 2008

"bearophile" <bearophileHUGS at lycos.com> wrote in message
news:gep8f5$htn$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Tony Wrote:
>> Let me be facetious with Janderson's list plz...
>
> Do you want a list of serious answer to your comments?

I don't remember asking any questions, but maybe I did.

> (generally from your comments I'd say that D is the wrong language for
> you, and you want C or maybe C++).

I'm using C++ now and it works for me, but I'd sure like to strip out a ton
and a half of "features" that I won't ever use again. That and evolve the
object model a bit. I have a feeling that D's template system is more of
what I'd opt for than C++'s. C++ is just too damn big. D is too much policy
for my liking (yes, GC again and the object model).

Tony