How does D improve design practices over C++?

mgen bmeck at stedwards.edu
Thu Nov 6 15:48:41 PST 2008

I would argue using it as a debugger for dependency reasons is bad practice but using it to test smaller modules is good practice, but on a side note its a waste to not have the compiler running if you are not using up resources doing something else while coding (then its like a free check on yourself that takes no time if you glance when it is done). That way I get the info for minimal price and sometimes that info is very usefuly, after writing 1000 lines of code I would be worried about debugging if it was not segmented out in steps as I coded it.