How much time will D1 be around?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 16:14:08 PST 2008

"Walter Bright" <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:gfd3r9$8iq$1 at digitalmars.com...
> Christopher Wright wrote:
>> Even better, will the large body of existing bugs ever be fixed?
>
> 10 to 20 get fixed every release.

So why not those that lead towards either getting the D1 spec finished or
having a complete D1 compiler?

- The last d1.0blocker nominee to be resolved was more than a year ago
- The last dependency of issue 677 to be resolved was more than a year ago

It's true that two dependencies of issue 340 were marked resolved more
recently ... but still, you can do better!

Stewart.

--
My e-mail address is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies
on the 'group where everybody may benefit.