How much time will D1 be around?

Brad Roberts braddr at bellevue.puremagic.com
Tue Nov 11 19:03:04 PST 2008

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Christopher Wright wrote:

> Bill Baxter wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Christopher Wright <dhasenan at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > True, sorry. I just tend to run into a few of them consistently that
> > > haven't
> > > gotten in yet.
> >
> > You've gotten Walter's attention now, so you might as well make the
> > most of it and mention which ones it is you're running into.  Don't
> > waste the opportunity!
> >
> > --bb
>
> Everyone has a list of three or four bugs, and most of these lists are
> disjoint.
>
> Right now, I'm trying to solve one on my own, without much luck. My pestering
> Walter is just adding to the problem, so I will stop.

There actually is something to the squeaky wheel in this case.  With
limited time and resources, those bugs identified as causing grief have
added weight.  Obviously it's not quite that cut and dry, but asking for
specific bugs to be fixed amongst the pile of bugs _does_ increase the
chances they'll be part of the next set.

Make a list of your top 2 or 3 and re-iterate why they're your top bugs..
can't hurt (much).

Later,
Brad