How much time will D1 be around?

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 05:49:49 PST 2008

"Christopher Wright" <dhasenan at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:gfeho4$2iuo$1 at digitalmars.com...
<snip>
> How about voting for bugs? That would be fair, and it would make sure that
> the bugs that hurt more people get fixed faster.

Bugzilla has a voting system, in which you basically vote for the n issues
that you most want fixed, where n is a per-product configuration parameter.
But it doesn't seem to be enabled on our Bugzilla.

Walter - if Brad enables this feature, do you promise you'll take notice of
it in the process of deciding what to fix next?

Stewart.

--
My e-mail address is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies
on the 'group where everybody may benefit.