class.sizeof

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Nov 14 12:26:08 PST 2008

Jarrett Billingsley:
> But W will say "it's already accessible through __traits."  Not to
> sound fatalistic, but do you honestly think this would be added to D1?

Generally I think that having a fully frozen language (D1), that can't accept improvements, is bad.
And I think that in an open source language, if enough people what to add a feature or remove a bug, and they are able to implement/do it, then it has to be doable. Begging a single person to implement all the changes or all debugging seems silly. If enough people are willing, then such feature/debugging can be added/done to LDC, for example.

Bye,
bearophile